Founded in 1981, Infitec was formed by partners with 40+ years of combined experience in the Timing and Industrial Controls industry. Although the name Infitec is our derivative for "infinite technology", the focus for Infitec's growth and development has been customer need and satisfaction. Guided by years of experience in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of industrial timing controls, senior staff personally direct the control selection to best serve the customer's form, fit and function most economically.
If you don't find the exact part number you require in our on-line store, please contact us by phone 800 322 8246 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll be glad to  assist you with product selection, pricing and availability information.
- Delay on Make, Interval, Single Shot, Delay on Break, Retriggerable One-Shot, Trailing Egde Triggered, Toggle/Single-Shot,On/Off Recycle, Off/On Recycle
- C/MOS Digital Circuitry - 1% Setting Accuracy - No First Cycle Effect - Wide Voltage Selection 24-230 VAC, 12-110 VDC - LED Timing Indication - 8 Pin, 11 Pin, Stab/Square Base Plug-in  Termination - Rocker Type Time Delay Adjustment Switches for Postive Switch Settings
- C/MOS Microcontroller Circuitry - Tactile Pushbutton Timing Adjustments - Time Delays to 9999 Minutes - 0.5% Repeat Accuracy - 1/2 Inch, 4 Digit LCD Display with Colon - Can Be Used In Direct Sunlight - Conformally Coated to Withstand Humidity - UL/UL Pending
- C/MOS Digital Circuitry - Independent Timing Adjustments - No First Cycle Effect - 0.1% Repeat Accuracy - Rocker Type Dip Switches For Positive Switch Settings - Fully Solid State Construction - UL/cUL Pending
- C/MOS Digital Circuitry - Time Delays From 0.05 Seconds To   1000 Minutes - No First Cycle Effect - 0.5% Repeat Accuracy - 2% Stability Over Voltage And Temperature - Low Cost Open Board Construction - DPDT 10 Ampere Output Rating
- Delay on Make, Interval, Single Shot, Delay on Break, Retriggerable One-Shot
- C/MOS Digital Circuitry - Time Delays To 1000 Minutes - No First Cycle Effect - 0.5% Repeat Accuracy - 2% Stability Over Voltage And Temperature - Wide Voltage Selection 24-230 VAC,   12 - 110 VDC - Low Cost, Open Board Construction - DPDT 10 Ampere Output Rating - UL / cUL Recognized